Shiny Corsola will appear in Pokémon GO starting July 22, as a link with The Pokémon Company that will launch Pokémon Air Adventures, an initiative that helps create travel memories.
The Pokémon Company has launched Pokémon Air Adventures, an initiative started in Japan that helps create wonderful travel memories.
Okinawan kariyushi shirt Pikachu available in Okinawa, Japan
- To celebrate, in Okinawa, Japan, a special Pikachu wearing an Okinawan kariyushi shirt will appear in Pokémon GO starting July 22!
- This Pikachu will appear for over a year, so if you can travel and have a chance to visit Okinawa, you can try looking for one!
Shiny Corsola available in regions where Corsola spawns. See the Regional Pokémon List in Pokémon GO for more information.
- Shiny Corsola will also appear in Pokémon GO for the first time starting July 22! Corsola can only be found in certain regions. If you are lucky, you will soon find a Shiny Corsola!
- There is no time limit planned for this appearance, so when you can travel to a region where Corsola appears in the wild, you can venture out to find Shiny!
More Pokémon are coming in disguise
- As with Pikachu in a kariyushi t-shirt, we are looking to introduce more Pokemon in disguise that are available only in certain regions of the world, so stay tuned for more news!
The Shiny Corsola post debuts on Pokémon GO on July 22, 2021, and appeared first on the Pokémon GO Hub.