While Pokémon Go Fest 2020 has gone remarkably well, there were technical issues during the day that affected some players. The bigger issue involved the temporary disabling of Niantic’s social interface, which almost cost players one of the hourly global challenges. However, Niantic managed to fix these issues very quickly and has planned a catch-up event as an apology.
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time, trainers who have purchased tickets for Pokémon Go Fest 2020 will be able to encounter Pokémon featured in Fire, Water, and Friendship habitats, as well as additional bonuses. , including the following:
- Rare candies will appear in gifts opened during the event.
- A free box will be in the PokéShop with two Incense and two Ranged Raid Passes.
- Incense will be more effective at attracting specific Pokémon and will last for an hour.
- Fire Habitat Pokémon will spawn from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Aquatic Habitat Pokémon will spawn from noon to 1 p.m.
- Friendship Habitat Pokémon will spawn from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Are you excited for this makeup event? Which Habitat Pokémon are you most excited to catch? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to check out our full Pokédex, as well as our many Pokémon Go guides so you can be the best like no one has ever been!