Today, Niantic announced that Abra community day postponed for Saturday April 25, 2020. The event, dubbed Community Day: Play at Home Edition, has been reformatted to support players who are currently Shelter in Place or otherwise socially distanced. The changes are as follows:
- Extended hours: Community day will run from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, giving players twice the time of a normal community day.
- Illusion Survey: A special community day exclusive search story will be available in the PokéShop for $ 1 USD or your local equivalent. Completing this special search will reward players with a Rocket Radar, a Poffin and 13,000 Stardust, among other rewards.
- Incense: Instead of the Lure modules getting extended times, the incense will last three hours during the event, giving players the opportunity to attract more Pokémon for the entire event using only two incenses.
- Pokémon Buddy: If your Pokémon Buddy is at least a higher or higher level, it will bring you useful items, such as Poké Balls throughout the event.
- April Community Day Pack: a special single purchase pack will be available for 1280 PokéCoins and will include an Elite Charged TM, 30 Ultra Balls, three Super Incubators and three Incenses.
- Snapshot: There will be a special surprise for the snapshot.
In addition to all these new features and modifications, Niantic also announced that Abra became Alakazam the day the community will experience the exclusive Combat, Counter movement.
Will these changes be enough for you to enjoy Community Day at home? Are there any other changes you would like to see? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to check out our full Pokédex, as well as our many Pokémon Go guides so you can be the best like no one has ever been!