Hello coaches, Niantic just announced a limited research day with Marill. On Sunday, May 9, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. M. At 10:00 p. M., Local Time, you can complete an exclusive timed investigation of the event that will lead to encounters with Marill.
There will also be field research assignments exclusive to the event that will lead to encounters with Marill. If you’re lucky, you might even come across a Shiny Marill!
Date and Time
Sunday, May 9, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. M. At 10:00 p. M., Local time
- Timed investigation leading to encounters with Marill
- Field research assignments will reward you with encounters with Marill.
- You can find a shiny Marill!
Expected field research tasks
Some of the tasks you can expect are based on past events.
- Earn 1 candy by walking your friend
- Hatch 1 Egg
- Make 15 good throws
- Make 10 great throws
- Catch 5 types of fairies
- Catch 5 types of water
Tips and tricks
- Professor Willow’s investigation for this event is a timed investigation, so it will need to be completed before the event concludes. Get started as soon as you can!
- Each PokeStop will give a limited field research assignment from Marill during the event.
- Any Field Research tasks you collect from PokéStops can be completed at any time, even after the event ends, so be sure to pick it up right at the end.
- You cannot revisit the same PokeStop to get more of the same task.
- Shiny Marill is not guaranteed, so visit more PokeStops to increase your chances.
The day after the limited investigation with Marill is approaching! appeared first on the Pokémon GO Hub.