Trainers, the Pokémon GO Kanto Tour event is getting closer and closer, and Niantic is raising the hype even more. Starting today, Trainers can post photos on Twitter of themselves wearing clothing that represents the Red or Green version of the Pokémon GO Tour event.
20 winners will receive a prize package containing Poké Balls, Max Revives, and Incense. Here are all the details – please note that you must be over 18 to enter. By Niantic the official post is here.
Pokémon GO Tour Kanto Giveaway Rules and Rewards
- Post a photo to Twitter with clothing representing your version using #PokemonGOTourRed or #PokemonGOTourGreen from Wednesday February 10, 2021 at 10:00 am to Wednesday February 17, 2021 at 10:00 am PST (GMT −8 ).
- Niantic will select 20 winners at random! Each winner will receive a code for a prize pack containing 50 Poké Balls, six Max Revives, and three Incense.
- Winners can redeem their code at Niantic Labs Offer Redemption Site
- No purchase required. You must be 18 or older to participate. Check out Niantic Social Media Promotion Terms and Conditions for additional details.
- During the event, be sure to share photos of how you are participating using # PokemonGOTour. You may see your image in the app during the event!
Just to clarify, these are actual human photos, not in-game avatar photos! If you like to dress up and would love to appear on the world stage in Pokémon GO, we encourage you to participate.
Outfits should be color coordinated and thematically linked to your favorite event version. Good luck!