Hello coaches! 0.209.0 is currently rolling out to a device near you, and the PokéMiners have dug even deeper. Examining obfuscation to bring us more details from the latest APK, including Pokémon Raid & Gym survival, along with more on mission branching.
You can read the breakdown of the PokéMiners here, and our article on the original teardown here. Go give them a positive vote! By now you know the drill, everything in this article is data-minded and therefore subject to change or not even published.
There’s not much here, but what was found was interesting, so let’s get into that.
Pokémon Raids & Gym Survival statistics
It looks like the game will start to track some interesting stats.
- The Pokémon that fought the longest
- How long did that Pokémon last in battle?
- The time in the battle when Pokémon entered the battle.
There are some directions that can go on with this. This could be Niantic wanting more information on Pokémon in battles, this could be related to the raid mission that has been extracted earlier, we could get a post-raid information screen with the information above, or any combination of all those options. I really hope we have a post-raid information screen.
Choice of history
Some new things have been added to the quest branch.
- Looks like there will be a dialogue associated with the show, maybe from Willow?
- It also appears that there will be a unique button, color, and background associated with the quest branches.
- There are also several references to view the story from the quest branches. It looks like there will be a button that will allow you to view the story.
As mentioned in the data mines above, the quest branches will have their own set of rewards just like the main quests. Apparently there have been some updates to clarify that branch rewards are different from regular quest rewards.
That’s it for now, short and sweet. Stay safe out there, trainers.
The 0.209.0 APK post Teardown, Take 2: Raid & Gym survival, and more about the Quest branch appeared first on the Pokémon GO Hub.