The Pokémon GO 0.203 release notes were just shared by Niantic on the official support website, highlighting quality of life updates and bug fixes released with this version. Version 0.203 is slowly rolling out for gamers around the world on Android. For Apple users, this version will show up as version 1.169 in the App Store.
You can read more about the recently updated Candy XL mechanics and announce an upcoming Refer-a-Friend feature here. The legendary Route Maker feature is also taking shape in recently released updates.
- Trainers can now more easily select all units for an item by tapping the minus button when the selection is one, rather than having to press the plus sign to reach the maximum number.
- When you complete a Timed Investigation task in your Today View that rewards a Pokémon Encounter, it will command itself to be at the top of the page if you exit the encounter.
- Top-level investigation notifications will now appear on the left side of the screen to differentiate them from other investigation progress notifications.
- Added the message “Time’s up!” to notify you when gym battles times out.
- Fixed a bug that required Trainers to use free or premium Battle Passes when invited to a raid, accompanied by a “Walk Closer” prompt. Trainers can now join the raid they are invited to with a remote raid pass.
- Exchange of Candy XL is allowed when the Trainer has the exact amount of Candy to convert to Candy XL.
- Fixed a bug in GO Battle League that would display the Pokémon switch menu again if a Pokémon was switched while fainting.
- Fixed an issue in GO Battle League where the toggle buttons were not available at the end of the Charged Attack animation.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in Trainers being unable to invite some Friends to raids until they changed their quest.
- Fixed a bug where if a trainer’s Bluetooth was turned off, the “Connect to Nintendo Switch” option would still display.
- Fixed a visual bug where purified Shadow Pokémon would still display Shadow Pokémon characteristics after purification.
- Fixed various UI issues in Russian and other languages.
- Fixed Pokémon icons not showing up in app notifications.